Friday Harbor Things to Do
What to do in Friday Harbor is not the problem -- having the time to do it all is the conundrum. Friday Harbor is full of shops, museums, bars and restaurants, theaters, art galleries and of course friendly people. Just a short drive out of Friday Harbor you'll find National Parks, Historic sites, breathtaking views, walks on the beach at sunset, quiet picnics, playgrounds -- and much much more.
Here is a quick list of things to do and not to miss in Friday Harbor:
- Visit the Whale Museum $5 Adult / $2 Kids
- Stop by the Farmers Market ( completed in 2013 )
- Listen to live music at the Port of Friday Harbor ( Saturdays )
- Go on a sea kayaking tour ( companies pick up in Friday Harbor )
- Stroll in the sunshine around the Marina / Port of Friday Harbor
- Eat fresh seafood at one of several tasty restaurants.
- Tour the Friday Harbor Historical Museum - $6 Adults / $3 Kids
- Rent mopeds and cruise out of town on an exploratory mission - $85/Day
- Depart on a killer whale watching tour ( multiple departures per day from Friday Harbor - $85 ).
- Enroll in some kind of workshop
- Take a hike around "Airport Loop"
- Rent bicycles and go around turn point to "Jacksons Beach"
- Catch a taxi or shuttle out to Roche Harbor
- Catch live music at one of Friday Harbor's Entertainment Venues ( Bars )
- Do some shopping in preparation for a picnic and tour of Historic American Camp at South Beach
- Watch Fireworks on the Fourth of July
- Watch live plays and performances at the Friday Harbor Community Theatre
Get more details at our Friday Harbor activities page. Have fun!